Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Ah, I'll have to wait until Eli joins the league.
    The Seahawks are not interested in CB M.Trufant. Offer another player or draft picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anyone have an 80+ rated corner they're looking to part with?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Depends.. what you looking to trade pudsy?

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Well I have two good defensive tackles and three good defensive ends. The ravens play 3 4 so they're kinda surplus to requirements. Have a look at the roster and see if anything interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

What about for either of my HBs Ingram or Ivory? They aren't the highest rated but they are extremely useful. I am sure they could do a job for you.

Or perhaps Johnathon Vilma?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul wrote: »
    What about for either of my HBs Ingram or Ivory? They aren't the highest rated but they are extremely useful. I am sure they could do a job for you.

Or perhaps Johnathon Vilma?

I'll stick with C2J, Ringer.. I've also been impressed with my rookie Reynaud..

Pudsy, you have 2 pretty good CBs already!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Colts

I'm thinking of trading one of Dwight Freeney & Robert Mathis.

I've plenty of areas of need but here are the primary ones - DT - Interior O Line - CB. I'd ideally be looking for 2 players rated in the 80s.

Anyone interested drop me a PM.

Stick your post in the AFC south thread mate!

Where do I see peoples trade blocks?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Where do I see peoples trade blocks?

There is a thread for each division. I think players are putting them on XBL too

• Advertisement

etloveslsd wrote: »
    There is a thread for each division. I think players are putting them on XBL too

Yeah but where do I see them on XBL? I was looking last night but I couldn't see it.

Yeah but where do I see them on XBL? I was looking last night but I couldn't see it.

Once the week is advanced, it'll come up in the "my actions" section

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Hey guys,

If you're looking to trade players, can you actually put them on the trade block, either in the game or on the website.

Makes it easier for anyone to look at them.
    Until website is updated, the only players you can only see that are not on your team are the ones in Free Agency or on the Trade Block.

So if you do this, everyone can see your players on the website. Makes it much easier if don'r have access to the game to check guys.

Mine are up.. Including c2j!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

How do you see what player YOU have put on trade block?

I think I put someone up there but I have forgotten who...

Pat sims is on the block!

Hmmm
    I should write these things down when I do them!

NekoChan wrote: »
    Hmmm
    I should write these things down when I do them!

You'll get notification anyway if someone makes a bid for him, dont ask me where you see your own block though!

Yeah... you should be able to edit your block!
    I remember I put Gradkowski up there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Trading in Connected Careers:

You can accept trades offered to you via CC web

Trades can only happen if both players have NOT played their week game or if both HAVE played their week game. If one has played and the other has not then the trade will not process.

If a trade is not completed in a week , any trade offers lapse and must be resubmitted.

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Trading in Connected Careers:

You can accept trades offered to you via CC web

Trades can only happen if both players have NOT played their week game or if both HAVE played their week game. If one has played and the other has not then the trade will not process.

If a trade is not completed in a week , any trade offers lapse and must be resubmitted.

Cheers Berty, was wondering why my Scahub trade hadnt went through yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Elite RE Usi Umenyiora ovr 92
    Power Running Back Ahmed Bradshaw 86 ovr

on the blocks.

Looking for MLB, CB, C, TE, RG

Advertisement