Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfit

Options
  • 06-09-2012 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Looking for one or two people to join me in doing a bit of Crossfit training in the Tuam area few days a week at my house in the evening time. All you would need to bring is your own skipping rope and Kettlebell, I would have the rest of equipment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭themarkmeister

good example what its about -;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzD9BkXGJ1M

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

Are you a crossfit instructor?
    Im thinking of doing it here in town as im based in the city. It looks unreal!! the only problem for me is that im a typical girl with NO upper body strength what so ever but i guess thats what crossfit will help me with! Gotta start somewhere :)
    I would love to master those rings! haha :)

Hi, No i am not an instructor. I just done crossfit for last two yrs where I lived last, unfortunately, there is no such thing as crossfit is Galway so I do a bit myself and was looking for few people to join me for motivation purposes. Where you thinking of doing crossfit in the city?

hey, like you said theres no cross fit in Galway yet, but Western Fitness have something which is pretty close to it. They do it on Sea Road in the hall near the Jez school. It looks interesting and a bit of craic, so was thinking of doing it next week. :)

fair play I must check that out I work in the city

• Advertisement

ya definitely do, the lads in their are pretty sound and it looks like a bit of craic. might see ya there! :)

yeah defo, dropped them an email :)

Advertisement