Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors in Sligo

Options
  • 06-09-2012 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Need to go to the doctor tomorrow. Is there any one in Sligo that I can go into without making an appointment in advance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

This is a bit late obviously (sorry, just saw it :o) but the Mall Family Practice has a walk-in clinic for emergency cases from 10-11 Monday-Friday. It's on Barrack Street, beside the HSE offices.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in the Sligo area? The previous thread is so old I'm wondering if there's any new ones in the area that people have experienced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

thebuzz wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good doctor in the Sligo area? The previous thread is so old I'm wondering if there's any new ones in the area that people have experienced?

I know this thread goes back a week or so but I have to say I would highly recommend Dr. McElgunn as a GP, she is based in the Coolaney Health Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Hollywood130

Can anyone recommend a good female doctor in the Sligo town area? I need to change GP's I can never get into see mine he is always completely booked

Advertisement