Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the earliest collection time from a post office postbox?

• 06-09-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Posted a fairly urgent letter at the post box outside Dun Laoghaire post office last night, now I hear the post office was held up by armed robbers this morning :eek:

No word about whether or not they messed with the actual post or whether pickups have been delayed from that bostbox, but does anyone know how early the first collection is? If it's 9AM as I think it might be, there shouldn't be anything to worry about...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Good chance the Robbers stole you're exact letter specifically so I wouldnt worry about delays or anything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Nah they wouldn't bother, they'd never be able to read my writing on the envelope anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

they only take the brightly coloured envelopes, looking for money in birthday cards, they're smart like that

Advertisement