Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omniplex

Options
  • 06-09-2012 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

What day of the week is the omniplex in Terryland cheaper??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Tuesday daytime I think? Someone here works there, or used to. They might know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

I heard that during the day you can ask for the "unemployed rate" at the Omniplex and it's cheaper than the student rate.

Never tried this myself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Hadn't heard about it being cheaper in years. Was one of the reasons I tended to go to the Eye if I was going to the cinema. Plus it used to be more comfortable, at least when it first opened, I think Omniplex has been done up since then though.

There used to be a cheaper rate before a certain time of day though, way back. At least I think that was the way they sorted it.

Would be interested to find out about any other rates though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

o2 customers get €4 tickets Monday to Thursday through the o2 priority moments promotion

Advertisement