Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good hairdressers for balayage

• 06-09-2012 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Ok so I went to a hairdressers to get balayage done in my hair a few months back but it SO wasn't what I wanted and I was quite disappointed. Now that its almost grown out I'm looking to find somewhere where I will definately get what I want, I'm willing to pay a bit of money if it meant I'd get exactly that. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

House of Colour are meant to be good, or Herman's in Dundrum shopping centre. Also saw a sign in the window for looking for models for it in Peter Marks in Stephens green shopping centre, offering it at a reduced rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

I go to Peter Marks in Dundrum Town Centre and ask for one girl in particular to apply my colour as she's really good. I've gone from dark to balayage blonde and back to dark again over the last 4 years, and I can honestly say she's been fantastic and has always listened to what I say. With the balayage I only need to top up my colour every few months (it can last up to 6 months if you're tight for cash), so it's very low maintenance). I also get compliments from people about my hair.

I know other people here haven't had great experiences there, and from watching what goes on there when I'm having my hair done, I'd say in some cases they're justified, but if you want the girl's name and see what you think, you can PM me.

Advertisement