Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Purchasing Snooker Cue?

• 06-09-2012 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey I am looking to buy a snooker cue I am very very amateur, as its only a bit of fun so don't want to go too mad on the best quality or any of that. Looking to spend say about 70 quid. Just wondering is their anywhere in Dublin that is handy for the cheaper cue's?

Oh and anything maybe that I should keep my out for in regards the cue's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Greenbaize

EJ Rileys have a good selection of cues rangeing from all prices so I have no doubt that you will find something there that suits you and your budget. You said your only new to the game so I would just buy something cheap and simple to get yourself started and if you get more serious about the game then you will know yourself in time that you might want a better cue.

3 piece cues are the best to go for but a standard 2 piece will get you going no bother

Advertisement