Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Went from warning to infraction? for no additonal reason

Options
  • 06-09-2012 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

I posted the same thing to 3 forums , i dont class it as spam as it was pretty essential information to help users with a game download .

2 were posted in relavent threads which were started to discuss the game, the third i started a thread on the general games forum to inform people who might be interested.

The posts werent self serving in any way shape or form.

I was given a warning -- fair enough i questioned the warning just stating that i thought it was all essential information posted in the correct threads.

I then recieved a infraction even though i hadnt posted anything related since the warning .

So it seems i went from warning to infraction for saying to the mod i felt it was pretty important information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Still just a warning (yellow).

As I said in my PM:

Site T&Cs:
    Quote:
    We expect you to act responsibly in posting Material on Boards.ie. You agree, through use of this service, NOT to use boards.ie to:

- post irrelevant Material, repeatedly post the same or similar Material or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the boards.ie servers or infrastructure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

This has been resolved thanks, also i was unaware of the different level of infractions and points system.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Following a PM exchange, I have requested a reversal of the infraction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement