Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Boarding Kennels in Monivea

Options
  • 06-09-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

I saw a sign advertising them somewhere and can't remember where, does anyone know where they are or more importantly have any experience with them? The kennels I normally use are closed on the dates I need to put one of the dogs in!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

This one........... http://www.wagalotkennels.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 yah

Tranceypoo wrote: »
    I saw a sign advertising them somewhere and can't remember where, does anyone know where they are or more importantly have any experience with them? The kennels I normally use are closed on the dates I need to put one of the dogs in!

Thanks!
    depends how fussy you are,
    had a look at this kennells a while back and diddent like the set up a lot.

but then where can you find a good kennells in this country
    i am still looking for one.

best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

yah wrote: »

best of luck.
    I heard that these kennels are realy good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

thanks all, had a look online at wagalot, was intending to go see them, what do you mean yah can you be more specific? Have you been there and had a look around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Tranceypoo wrote: »
    thanks all, had a look online at wagalot, was intending to go see them, what do you mean yah can you be more specific? Have you been there and had a look around?

I'd take what yah has to say with a pinch of salt owing to the fact that he now has a Closed Account at six posts, two of which are talking down this boarding kennel and also saying there are no good boarding kennels in the whole country.
    I smell black propaganda.
    I'd check the kennels out myself if I were you as I have heard nothing but good about them.
    def would not rccomend wagalot, had a look at it, not up to much,
    dog poop everywhere.
    and they dont walk the dogs either.

no decent kennels in galway. and i have checked them all.

good luck.

best of luck.

• Advertisement

Thanks Mikom, I will definitely check the kennels out myself anyways, I don't have a choice I have to find a kennels for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Wagalot is fine, we use them regularly. Hilary is the woman who runs it and she's really into dogs in a big way.
    We've never had any problems in four years.

Thanks a lot for that Redshift!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 oldfart

Hi I found a five boarding kennels in Galway here, it is always nice to have a choice and look around - I am hard to please when it comes to kennels too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭darabbit

Redshift wrote: »
    Wagalot is fine, we use them regularly. Hilary is the woman who runs it and she's really into dogs in a big way.
    We've never had any problems in four years.

Wagalot is fantastic. The place is spotless and Hilary the owner loves dogs. They have plenty of space to run around an play outside. It is also very safe. My two love it there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement