Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mahogany

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

Where in athlone, galway would I get some Mahogany

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I have some!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Reader1937

Shortest resolved thread ever. Is it Sapele btw?

Ya it sure is and all he had to do was cross the road to ask me if I had some as well! Lol Do you need some ?

Naw, worked for an importer at one stage, so sorted for my small needs. Thanks for the offer though. Sapele may get scarse btw, have a look at the EU regs for next March - Ivory Coast is to be excluded, as are some others.

Reader1937 wrote: »
    Naw, worked for an importer at one stage, so sorted for my small needs. Thanks for the offer though. Sapele may get scarse btw, have a look at the EU regs for next March - Ivory Coast is to be excluded, as are some others.

Do you by any chance have a link to that?

• Advertisement

Reader1937 wrote: »

Do you by any chance have a link to that?

http://ec.europa.eu/environment/forests/timber_regulation.htm#products
    Loads of them out there - ttf have some as well, I imagine trada have some too. Happens across the board in the eu March 2013.

Advertisement