Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport Operations and Technology

Options
  • 06-09-2012 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

I'm a 6th year student this year and was thinking of doing this course next year in DIT. Does anyone here do it? any info about it? worth while doing?

Thank you in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BAKER95

bump , i'm just on here looking for info like you :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 JAMMYK

I'm doing it :) Going in tomorrow morning for the induction

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ianofitz

Sorry fir the late reply, Whats it like so far Jammyk?

Its actually a very interesting course if your into your 4 modes of transport! One of the case studies(assignments) so far is to investigate an aircraft disaster! You are also in a garage once a week thats on campus examining cars on how they function etc! All the lecturers are sound out aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ianofitz

Ah class sounds so good :) sounds exactly what i want to do. thanks for the reply JAMMYK :)

• Advertisement

No bothers

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭BAKER95

Whats the maths level like in that course? i heard from a lot that most tech type courses require a good standard of maths , im not failing or anything but and ordinary level c is where i'm at ,

Advertisement