Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly & ice cream

Options
  • 06-09-2012 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Bentley out :D

Gomes and Jenas out and there's a party in mine lads

Waheeeeeeeey !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Emoran wrote: »
    Bentley out :D

Gomes and Jenas out and there's a party in mine lads

Waheeeeeeeey !

:D headcase

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

When you incl his weekly wages and other payments, how much has Bentley cost us per minute spent on pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Pity Bentley never worked out, I was gunning for us to sign him from Rovers. Finally someone who could cross the ball, dangerous at set pieces! His hat trick against Utd was outstanding, looked like he was destined for greatness at Spurs.

Watched him in preseason, made his first appearance and came on in the 2nd half, was zipping in tantalising balls. He was never blessed with pace and often tried to beat players instead of doing what he did best. Then that even eluded him, still only 28.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Bentley is only on loan till Christmas, hardly the deal of the century

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

When you incl his weekly wages and other payments, how much has Bentley cost us per minute spent on pitch?

heard a figure of 8,000 this morning

transfer fee + wages paid to date = 23mil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

heard a figure of 8,000 this morning

transfer fee + wages paid to date = 23mil

sickening.

Advertisement