Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13 Midnight Launch in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 06-09-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭

I know I should maybe have stuck this in the Games section but I thought I might have gotten a quicker answer around here but then again, I apologize anyway but I'm not sure.

Are there any stores (particularly HMV, Gamestop or Xtravision) in Kilkenny doing a midnight launch for FIFA 13?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I doubt it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Gamestop do a COD midnight release alright but not sure about FIFa 13 although you have until September 28 to find out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Ah, pity. I used to live in Tramore, Co. Waterford and I was able to get it on a midnight launch in Gamestop Waterford for Fifa 11 and Fifa 12. I just assumed they would do it in multiple stores. Then again I'll check again in 3 weeks :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

You could just drop any of them an email.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

I was told by a friend of mine who works in gamestop that the store in Waterford is definitely doing one so id say the one here is too but yeah just ring and ask em.

• Advertisement
Advertisement