Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you have *too* many sexual partners?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Mike87 wrote: »
    When did I ever say I take everything thats offered..?? :rolleyes:

I started bobybuilding around 14/15 and worked as a male stripper during my early 20's. If I took everything that was offered to me I would have lost count years ago.

As it stands Ive had between 30 to 40 girls (that includes relationships, ONS and friends with benefits) which overall works out at 3-4 girls a year.
    Thinly veiled I'm a stud post."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Mike87

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mike87 viewpost.gif
    When did I ever say I take everything thats offered..?? rolleyes.png

I started bobybuilding around 14/15 and worked as a male stripper during my early 20's. If I took everything that was offered to me I would have lost count years ago.

As it stands Ive had between 30 to 40 girls (that includes relationships, ONS and friends with benefits) which overall works out at 3-4 girls a year.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bipolar Joe viewpost.gif
    Thinly veiled I'm a stud post."

I dont consider myself a stud not in the slightest ;)

The average looking college lad that lives for clubbing and smashes 3 or 4 girls a month. Hes a stud. He'll get with more girls in one year then I have in my whole life.

Coughbullshitcough.

Yes

Sure everyone has a past. Thats ok. But honestly if a woman told me she had slept with over 100 men in say, for example, the last 7 years? I would be instantly turned off.

STD risk-factor... not to mention, I would actually view her as a slut being honest. I wouldnt want to be involved with her in any sexual or romantic way.

Just over one guy a month?

The number of sexual partners I've had might be deemed as high by some or as average by others. It really doesn't matter and I personally think there is no number that is too high as long as both were consenting and safe.

The number of sexual partners I've had might be deemed as high .

Is that how you got your nickname? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I dont consider myself a stud not in the slightest ;)

Simples no? Anyway, what about your earlier attitude? If you have less than X sexual partners in a year then you're socially retarded? Clearly you think not sleeping with lots of people is either impossible (since you said you find it so hard to believe) or impossible to understand. "I find it hard to say no to temptation"? :confused:

But good for you that so many women want to sleep with you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

No they dont have to be !! they are great, when you cut out the Drama and BS.. if you find you're relationship's are full of Drama etc you need to look at the types of guys/ girls you are dating ...
    Well yeah I agree there man and when I was with girls the relationships were great except I have no interest in relationships with girls anymore, only men. And even then I don't understand that side of things with guys so I'm pretty useless :D

In fairness I don't blame them for getting annoyed/possesive when I just treat them as a friend and not capable of going any further. Ah well :p

Simples no? Anyway, what about your earlier attitude? If you have less than X sexual partners in a year then you're socially retarded? Clearly you think not sleeping with lots of people is either impossible (since you said you find it so hard to believe) or impossible to understand. "I find it hard to say no to temptation"? :confused:

I must be having a slow day or something.... but... Im not sure I get what your saying.

My earlier point was that even the most socially awkward person in the world could get one girl/guy a year if they tried. That being the case I find it hard to believe when a regular, goodlooking, well adjusted person tells me they only ever kissed/madeout with/had sex with something like 3 people I find it hard to believe.

And yep, I do find temptation hard- but if some fat girl/40 year old milf/knacker-girl/bad breath/smoker etc type of girl is hitting on me its not exactly very tempting.

BTW: Just noticed someone said to me do I think people in relationships are socially retarded. Not at all. I was in one for 8 years. I often wished we never broke up. Its piss easy to find a girl for a one night stand. Trying to find some wife material- now that's a real challenge :p

My earlier point was that even the most socially awkward person in the world could get one girl/guy a year if they tried. That being the case I find it hard to believe when a regular, goodlooking, well adjusted person tells me they only ever kissed/madeout with/had sex with something like 3 people I find it hard to believe.

Even if that were true, "could get" doesn't mean "want to get".

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    Even if that were true, "could get" doesn't mean "want to get".

Are you telling me you got through your teenage years and your early 20's etc and never once had the urge to make-out with someone? I find that hard to believe.

Work calls. I'll be back to argue with ye bitchz laterz :D:)

Are you telling me you got through your teenage years and your early 20's etc and never once had the urge to make-out with someone? I find that hard to believe.

Some people enjoy the emotion that can happen with a long term relationship over the option of just getting your dick sucked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Kissing someone and sleeping with them are HARDLY the same thing.

You must be doing it wrong :pac:

Kissing someone and sleeping with them are HARDLY the same thing.

You must be doing it wrong :pac:

He doesn't kiss or sleep with, he
    smashes

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Some people enjoy the emotion that can happen with a long term relationship over the option of just getting your dick sucked.

Getting your dick sucked is an option?
    Jesus i knew all the wrong girls.

Getting your dick sucked is an option?
    Jesus i knew all the wrong girls.

I'd hook you up, but I'm a hermit and all the girls hate me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'd hook you up, but I'm a hermit and all the girls hate me.

Just the girls?

Just the girls?

The guys like me because I make them feel better about themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I don't see people as being slutty unless they are selling themselves for sex.

How does selling yourself for sex make you anymore slutty than giving it away for free? Some women have no choice but to sell their bodies.
    Once 18 hits and you start with night clubs/college and your weekends starting on Thursday and ending on Monday morning you could easily get one encounter per weekend. Easily.

To be honest I don't know anybody (male at least), who can get that many encounters. I know a few people in their mid to late 20's who go out to pubs and clubs almost every weekend and never score. They're not hideously unattractive or socially retarted either. Some people just don't have that sort of luck or are not into the pub/club scene.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mike is full of crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Can you have *too* many sexual partners?

The only time I would have too many, is when I couldn't fit them all in the same bed.
    Other than that, all is usually ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

26 here and had only one partner. For last 8 years since September 1. Never needed for more partners as I had/have everything I wanted in my partner.

So I guess that makes me a loser so.

Jack Nicholson has f*cked over 3 thousand women apparently. Not even Mike can come close to that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mike is full of crap.

Joe you know what, your absolutely right. I thought it would be cool to sit here and lie to people and tell them that they should be able to get 1 girl a year.

I just hate admitting that the real number a person can get is really something like 1 girl every 3 years.... and thats if your very very very lucky. Maybe if you're a player you might get 1 girl every 2 years... but thats some hardcore $hit going on.

Joe, seriously, just because you chose to have less then 5 girls in your entire life doesnt mean everybody else is like you. Some of us went a bit crazy during our teens and twenties and went clubbing/raves/festivals/nite-life holidays etc

But look, I'll let you in a little secret. If at some point you decide (or anybody reading this) would like to get this magical 1 girl a year number that I keep talking/lieing about, my advice is to start doing some bodybuilding. Get yourself some cell-tech. Do some intermittent fasting and get your body fat down to around 11-12% this will probably take about a year (assuming you aren't massively overweight etc) . But thats fine. Because its going to take a year or so anyway to get everything else in order.

Go get your teeth whitened- not crazy white like some people, just a touch up (and when your there get them straightened too if you need it). Find a decent hair stylist- and don't ever ever go back to a barber again. Get a **good** tan- not one of these corner shop Saturday night specials.

Lastly go to a stylist and figure out what kinda clothes/style suit you best. Or if you cant afford a stylist, just get the tightest shirts you can fit into that show of your abs and biceps. Oh and change your attitude. You no longer want to make tender love to a woman- you want to bend her over and rail that bish. Go to a nightclub and get down to the dance floor and watch the college girls come running.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

^^ Oh good lord...

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

*takes notes*

Pure gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

*takes notes*

Pure gold.

Print it out, stick it on the fridge.

So your friends can laugh too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I have had quite a "few" sexual partners, most has being meaningless and more exuberant **** with little to no emotion. But as Woody Allen said "Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good".

But as I am older I don't really go for casual x now which roughly translates into, I am not getting any, which is OK, I have actually refused some. I just want a little more the next time.

Its something to do with my male tyrant of a sex drive, driving me, these days its more in the back seat, I am more in control. Good fkcuing riddance to that, it was like living your life strapped to a lunatic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Joe you know what, your absolutely right. I thought it would be cool to sit here and lie to people and tell them that they should be able to get 1 girl a year.

I just hate admitting that the real number a person can get is really something like 1 girl every 3 years.... and thats if your very very very lucky. Maybe if you're a player you might get 1 girl every 2 years... but thats some hardcore $hit going on.

Joe, seriously, just because you chose to have less then 5 girls in your entire life doesnt mean everybody else is like you. Some of us went a bit crazy during our teens and twenties and went clubbing/raves/festivals/nite-life holidays etc

But look, I'll let you in a little secret. If at some point you decide (or anybody reading this) would like to get this magical 1 girl a year number that I keep talking/lieing about, my advice is to start doing some bodybuilding. Get yourself some cell-tech. Do some intermittent fasting and get your body fat down to around 11-12% this will probably take about a year (assuming you aren't massively overweight etc) . But thats fine. Because its going to take a year or so anyway to get everything else in order.

Go get your teeth whitened- not crazy white like some people, just a touch up (and when your there get them straightened too if you need it). Find a decent hair stylist- and don't ever ever go back to a barber again. Get a **good** tan- not one of these corner shop Saturday night specials.

Lastly go to a stylist and figure out what kinda clothes/style suit you best. Or if you cant afford a stylist, just get the tightest shirts you can fit into that show of your abs and biceps. Oh and change your attitude. You no longer want to make tender love to a woman- you want to bend her over and rail that bish. Go to a nightclub and get down to the dance floor and watch the college girls come running.
    Or you could, you know...develop a personality.
    But that would probably be an awful lot of work.
    Head of to the Health and Fitness forum and PM Hanley or Brian Keating for some tips :)

mauzo wrote: »
    Print it out, stick it on the fridge.

So your friends can laugh too

Laugh? But I want to score.

Just one question mike, I don't really want to hit the gym.
    Can I just wear a 14 year olds tshirt for the same effect?

• Advertisement

Or you could, you know...develop a personality.
    But that would probably be an awful lot of work.
    Head of to the Health and Fitness forum and PM Hanley or Brian Keating for some tips :)

Oh yeh, I must try that out. I'll dress in bad fitted clothes like the average Irish guy, spike up my fringe and then try and seduce all the college girls in the nightclub with my awesome personality.

I worked with this lad from Wexford before, who was asking me where would I usually head out to in Dublin.

I told him I'd been heading to Coppers a lot lately (this was about 2 years ago now, I haven't been in that kip in a long time thank fook).

Anyway, his eyes lit up and went on to tell me how he met this girl in there one night he was up for a match (as if Wexford were ever playing in Croker:p) and she brought him back to her hotel and "bounced up and down" on him for almost an hour...

..Now I like bouncing up and down as much as the next person but he should have at least tried to get the shift off her, no?

Anywho, my point is, my opinion of this guy immediately went down (not actually, I already thought he was a sap) a la Kevin Keagan. Why tell me this utter ****e. You had sex once. WOOOOOW!
    What did he want from me...
    ..."Oh right, my turn is it, ahem. I was out on Saturday with my girlfriend. We went out for meal, then met some friends for a few drinks and went back to hers where I feel asleep the second we got into bed bounced her so high she banged her head off the lights, er yea...or something".

Two things I have to consistently ask my friends to stop ****eing on about, football and sex. I mean there's more to life, why not talk about....eh...um...

Oh yeh, I must try that out. I'll dress in bad fitted clothes like the average Irish guy, spike up my fringe and then try and seduce all the college girls in the nightclub with my awesome personality.
    Oh god no, that's not at all what I'm saying!
    What I mean is why go all Jersey Shore when you could just go "this"

Laugh? But I want to score.

You could always do what I did and build your own gym at home, its expensive but worth it in the long run :D:)

You could always do what I did and build your own gym at home, its expensive but worth it in the long run :D:)
    Why get your bf% to only 11% or 12%.

You won't see definition of the abdominal region brah.

That's way too much effort. It would be easier to just go abroad to be honest.

Oh god no, that's not at all what I'm saying!
    What I mean is why go all Jersey Shore when you could just go "this"

Im not to up to speed on celebs/etc emm I dont think I know that guy. But I'll take your word that he has great personality.

But let me ask, who do you think is going to land more girls in a night club. The guy I want you to be like (sorry couldnt think of anyone else and Im pushed on time)

2l9t75d.jpg

or your guy

hipster-glasses21.jpg

Im not to up to speed on celebs/etc emm I dont think I know that guy. But I'll take your word that he has great personality.

But let me ask, who do you think is going to land more girls in a night club. The guy I want you to be like (sorry couldnt think of anyone else and Im pushed on time)

2l9t75d.jpg

or your guy

hipster-glasses21.jpg
    Probably my guy because Zyzz is dead.

Why get your bf% to only 11% or 12%.

You won't see definition of the abdominal region brah.

Well it depends. Some people get down to crazy % and still have issues. Do you think if Branch Warren was at say 13% you wouldn't see his abs? If you hit the gym hard then 11% or 12% will be fine. Besides, most people wont stay under 10% for very long. 11 and 12 is a lot more realisitc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I'd take nerd guy any day.

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at the other one long enough to shag him

• Advertisement

Probably my guy because Zyzz is dead.

:rolleyes:

You'd have to be naturally good looking though. All that advice about bodybuilding and going to a stylist is useless if you've a face like a well slapped arse. You'd also need good genetics to build the type of physique like the pic of the guy mike posted. Hard work in a gym alone wouldn't be enough.

mauzo wrote: »
    I'd take nerd guy any day.

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing at the other one long enough to shag him

In your face mike.

Nerdy is in this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    You'd have to be naturally good looking though. All that advice about bodybuilding and going to a stylist is useless if you've a face like a well slapped arse. You'd also need good genetics to build the type of physique like the pic of the guy mike posted. Hard work in a gym alone wouldn't be enough.

A bit of effort will always improve things.

Its better than doing nothing to make yourself more appealing and it would definitely improve confidence, which increases your appeal anyway.

The lad was a model, bodybuilder and steroid user who died from heart defect at 22.

He was great. He came to fame by trolling the **** out of bodybuilding.com.
    He made videos acting like a complete "douche".
    But he was nothing like his persona in reality.
    Actually a very clear man with marketing degree who manged to make a lot of money form originally what started as a joke.

You're right though. You can be awful looking and do lots of weight and running and still look terrible.
    True bodybuiling is not about looking good. Most pro bodybuilders realise that it's a look that a lot of women just don't want.

The idea that bodybuilding will get you women is retarded.
    It's more about self esteem issues.

Ah now come on, dont have such a defeatest attitude. :)

Yes, there a few people out there that are probably beyond saving. But Im willing to bet my entire savings that you arent one of them :p

The vast majority of people will benefit by getting your teeth in order. Getting your body in order. And trust me- your clothes can and will make or break you.

And besides, even if you were so far beyond help in looks, it gives you even more reason to get yourself in order.

There is no point in anybody saying Im ugly, so I might aswell sit around, get fat, wear clothes from pennies/dunnes and then just hope for the best. (not implying you BTW)

And yep, genetics do play a big part, but lets not forget, not many other people in the club are going to have great genetics either, afterall, this is Ireland, we aren't exactly known for producing stunners now are we :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That still wouldn't work for me MD. I haz the sadz... :(:( Must hit the gym, paint my teeth with tipex and take yacht varnish to my skin. Only then will I get the laydees and mash them.

But no really. Good fcuk. Looking like a Chippendale should hardly be an ambition. I suppose it might be if when you hear the word "Chippendale" the first thing you think of is fake tan, oil and posing pouches rather than furniture.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

You'd have to be naturally good looking though. All that advice about bodybuilding and going to a stylist is useless if you've a face like a well slapped arse. You'd also need good genetics and a well honed doping regime, eat like a horse, then starve yourself to build the type of physique like the pic of the guy mike posted. Hard work in a gym alone wouldn't be enough.
    FYP

Ah now come on, dont have such a defeatest attitude. :)

Yes, there a few people out there that are probably beyond saving. But Im willing to bet my entire savings that you arent one of them :p

The vast majority of people will benefit by getting your teeth in order. Getting your body in order. And trust me- your clothes can and will make or break you.

And besides, even if you were so far beyond help in looks, it gives you even more reason to get yourself in order.

There is no point in anybody saying Im ugly, so I might aswell sit around, get fat, wear clothes from pennies/dunnes and then just hope for the best. (not implying you BTW)

And yep, genetics do play a big part, but lets not forget, not many other people in the club are going to have great genetics either, afterall, this is Ireland, we aren't exactly known for producing stunners now are we :D
    But this is Ireland. Women tend to hate extreme vanity in men.
    Especially if you're going to be taking longer than her to get ready for going out.

• Advertisement

Wibbs wrote: »
    That still wouldn't work for me MD. I haz the sadz... :(:( Must hit the gym, paint my teeth with tipex and take yacht varnish to my skin. Only then will I get the laydees and mash them.

But no really. Good fcuk. Looking like a Chippendale should hardly be an ambition. I suppose it might be if when you hear the word "Chippendale" the first thing you think of is fake tan, oil and posing pouches rather than furniture.

Yeah, think I'll stick to the tired and tested option of going out and having a laugh.

Advertisement