Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maag EQ4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

tried it and if i had the money spare i'd probably buy it for the highs but ive other stuff that well get me close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

The Flux Epure is as smooth as I've found - any comparison with that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

never tried flux. couldnt be arsed as i'd need their dongle. i use the UAD pultec a lot for 12k+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

I will never buy another eq plugin now that I have the Allen and Heath Zed-R16 console. The eq on it is so much nicer than plugins.
    I still use sonnox eq for surgical cuts before I hit the desk but for creative eq I am sorted. High boost, especially, is fantastic.
    I must do a comparison of a +6db high boost with the Zed and a few plugins and post it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

Hardware you say ???

I'm building up a stock of hardware compressors at the moment which I can use recording, but also as inserts on my X-Rack while mixing.

The Flux wins out for me at the moment for EQ.

I'm also trying to cut down on options - having a small 'go to' set of plugs rather than heaps of options - perhaps none of which I'll explore entirely.

If a man had to work with Massey plugs alone he wouldn't be in a terrible place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭shayleon

did you try the new Waves one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

my go to ..... for a little air

Advertisement