Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Idea

Options
  • 07-09-2012 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭

Right so here's my idea. I was thinking about getting a gaming tattoo and I wanted it to a bit different so after a little thinking I thought I'd go for logos from games. I did a quick mock-up to give myself some idea of what I'm looking at.
    logosdn.png

Now, I'm not sold on any of this except the triforce and the shadaloo ones. My thought is to get a flatter version of the shadaloo logo so it sits better beneath the triforce.

The assassin's one in the middle is one that I'm especially sceptical about. It already looks very busy and that just makes it worse. I tried sitting it outside of the triforce but I think it will have to have to go.

Having done it out I think it will just look messy so I may have to scrap the whole thing but I'd appreciate any thoughts on the idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I think it does look a bit messy and jumbled as it is now. But I'm sure an artist would be able to clean it up a bit and make it more suitable for a tattoo.

But it sounds like a fun idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Cool idea, I agree, way too messy at the minute. But definitely agree with Adiboo, take that and the individual logos to an artist and let them give you some suggestions.

There's a lot of similarities in the top 3 logos, in that they are very angular and triangular! Lots of potential there, hope it goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

murfinho wrote: »
    There's a lot of similarities in the top 3 logos, in that they are very angular and triangular! Lots of potential there, hope it goes well for you.

Yeah I was looking to combine them in such way that they all link into each other and it becomes almost a challenge to pick out the individual ones.

Thanks for the feedback, it won't be happening for a good while just throwing things together and see what happens. Have to think about others I might to include as well.

Advertisement