Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacant Places(thinking of applying) - How much will it cost me?

Options
  • 07-09-2012 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Hey!

I see on IT Sligo site there's still vacant places on some courses.

BSc Computing in Systems and Networking SG 137

I'm mega bad at figuring out how much tuition fees and the likes are, so can someone lay it out straight for me.

I'm 24 and qualify as a mature student and living at home, I'm able to get the BETA 100% for sure. But is:

*Ordinary Degree (Level 7) €1,454

*Student Contribution/Exam Fees. The student contribution (registration fee) is payable by all students who do not qualify for grants or scholarships. The Student Contribution is currently €2,250.

Total: €3704

So would that be the amount I'd need to pay to do this course at IT Sligo.

Thanks again, sorting out this educational stuff has never been a strong point.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Take a look here http://www.studentfinance.ie/
    You may not have to pay for anything, but have to apply for grand via VEC online.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

If you have to pay fees that is the correct amount, although you have to pay that each year. Also the registration fee is going to be 250 extra next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Reader1937

The deadline for auto apply on SUSI is up so you need to contact them directly - number is on the studentfinance.ie site. Still shouldn't be a problem.

Advertisement