If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen set up

Options
  • 07-09-2012 8:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Ok folks, please pardon my ignorance here but this is what I'm after:

I want an amp and tuner for the kitchen, to be wired to two wall mounted speakers. I want to be able to plug in the iPod via a 3.5mm jack and something compact would be nice.

The Yamaha RX amp that I missed seemed like it might suit me but I was too slow. Any other suggestions will be greatfuly received.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ok folks, please pardon my ignorance here but this is what I'm after:

I want an amp and tuner for the kitchen, to be wired to two wall mounted speakers. I want to be able to plug in the iPod via a 3.5mm jack and something compact would be nice.

The Yamaha RX amp that I missed seemed like it might suit me but I was too slow. Any other suggestions will be greatfuly received.

Cheers.

Hi Witty,

Thanks for getting in touch. And apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Take a look at the Cambridge Audio Topaz SR10. This is a great receiver. 85W per channel, picks up FM/AM, has 30 presets, can run 2 pairs of speakers and also has a MP3 connection on the front.

Can offer this for just £229.95.

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/amplifiers-receivers/cambridge-audio/topaz-sr10/camb-sr10-blk

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭wittymoniker

Nice one Chris, thanks. Looks like just what I'm after. I'll call the shop during the week.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Nice one Chris, thanks. Looks like just what I'm after. I'll call the shop during the week.

Hi Witty,

I don't have any in the store at the moment. I can get them in from our warehouse though. If you'd like to speed things up a little you can PM me your name, address and contact number. I can then pop an order on our system for you. Would expect the amp in then on Friday :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.