Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on opening recruitment business

Options
  • 07-09-2012 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am just wondering would anyone give me advice on how I could establish my recruitment business.

Although I am new to recruitment itself, I have numerous years experience in industry in the sectors I hope to establish in.

My question is how I should go about establishing client relationships from scratch?

I know people are going to say I am mad, and with no experience I wont survive, however, I believe in what I am doing and have researched it well.

Any info on cold calling, how to identify contact and build relationships, what companies to call etc.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

i.D82 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am just wondering would anyone give me advice on how I could establish my recruitment business.

Although I am new to recruitment itself, I have numerous years experience in industry in the sectors I hope to establish in.

My question is how I should go about establishing client relationships from scratch?

I know people are going to say I am mad, and with no experience I wont survive, however, I believe in what I am doing and have researched it well.

Any info on cold calling, how to identify contact and build relationships, what companies to call etc.

Cheers

I don't know anything about recruitment but i recently read James Caan's book " Start your business in 7 days" its a brilliant read with lots of little hints about recruitment business' he set up in the past, well worth a read.
    Best of luck with your business venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

He has since expanded and is currently recruting for his arm of the irish market

Webrecruit !!

Advertisement