Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christiano Ronaldo on the move?

• 07-09-2012 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭

probably just looking for a new contract, but wouldn't it be epic if he went to city? internet forums would go into meltdown around the world.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

And it's Cristiano.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Schism wrote: »

ah, apologies!
    double GG wrote: »
    And it's Cristiano.

jesus i forgot a letter on the internet. my god what will i do? WHAT WILL I DO??!??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

froog wrote: »
    ah, apologies!

jesus i forgot a letter on the internet. my god what will i do? WHAT WILL I DO??!??

Three Hail Marys, An Our Father, and wash my car.

You appear to have too many letters in your username, so clean the Curate`s car as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Considering that City could only outlay about 25million in 2012 outside of player sold, i dont think they can afford him.

and i 100% am sure, he would not sign for them. if he leaves madrid, he would run down his contract, reducing his transfer fee every 6 months he does so and would go back to United.

thing is, his options are limited, so i think in 3 years time, he will either be a United or real player, nothing else is possible.

• Advertisement

Considering that City could only outlay about 25million in 2012 outside of player sold, i dont think they can afford him.

and i 100% am sure, he would not sign for them. if he leaves madrid, he would run down his contract, reducing his transfer fee every 6 months he does so and would go back to United.

thing is, his options are limited, so i think in 3 years time, he will either be a United or real player, nothing else is possible.

lol :pac:

City couldn'y afford him and you are 100% sure he wouldn' sign for them.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Discussion going on over here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056744340

I'm closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement