Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox wireless reciver for pc?

Options
  • 07-09-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to buy one of these in Dublin?

Also, does it allow more than one joypad to connect to the pc?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Syncron in Blanchardstown have them. Not sure if you can pick one up or it must be delivered, contact them and see.

I've never heard of the dongle being used with two controllers, dont know if it's possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Syncron in Blanchardstown have them. Not sure if you can pick one up or it must be delivered, contact them and see.

I've never heard of the dongle being used with two controllers, dont know if it's possible.

From the very same page you linked:
    Syncron wrote:
    Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver

Advertisement