Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of registration fees

Options
  • 07-09-2012 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Correction - not registration fees per se but half of the Masters cost.

I haven't been sure about doing a Masters in UL for a few reasons but went with it cos it was cheaper but I'm regretting not going with a different university. I have paid my fee for this semester and I was wondering is there any possibility I could get it back. I checked the UL fees regulations today and they see they don't refund fees. Does anyone know if they have any exceptions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Someone has the pay the Big Don's wages

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Another anonymous poster

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Someone has the pay the Big Don's wages

I have some health issues that have been aggravated lately, and would be better able to alleviate somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

The Big don dont give a foook ! he needs €193,843

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Another anonymous poster

Stuxnet wrote: »
    The Big don dont give a foook ! he needs €193,843

:(. I know it says they don't refund postgrad fees but they refund registration fees and some other fees but can someone clarify is it the absolute rule?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The best thing that you can do is to phone or call into the fees office. Phone the main switch at 061-202700 and they'l put you through. Or it's on floor D0 (main reception, up the stairs on the left and it's next to student academic administration). The earlier that you ask them, the earlier that they may be able to do something for you.

No offence, Stuxnet, but if you don't have a useful answer for a serious question, it's pointless wasting the universe's scarce electrons.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement