Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AutoCAD

Options
  • 07-09-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi
    Can someone please tell me how to change the background from white to black in model space in AutoCAD 2009?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Tullogher

Hi
    Can someone please tell me how to change the background from white to black in model space in AutoCAD 2009?
    Thanks

Type options. Select display then colour

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Diarmaid.2014

Hi,

I'm having difficulty. I'm creating a drawing using metres in the Unit box. Everything I've drawn is to a 1:1 scale.
    I have created a layout with the layout manager, stating it will be printed as an A2 and i have associated it to the layout. I have then allocated a scale of 1:500 on the viewport to get a scale, but it is giving me very strange sizes.
    I have just printed the same drawing as 2:1 and it is pretty much to the scale of 1:500, how is this happening?
    I have looked up forums and they suggest things about INSUNITS and _MEASUREMENT but I don't know will that help me??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

I'd suggest to use cadtutor.net forum for that type of questions and read this:
    http://www.cadtutor.net/tutorials/autocad/paper-space-exercise.php

Advertisement