Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2012 Results thread - **see mod note first post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

/sees where this is going and changes subject

Dunno if I'll post my results here, depends on if it goes well or not. And also they could correlate my results with my true identity!

/nervously adjusts tin foil hat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nobody will be slagging anyone for their results here, no matter what they are like.

I will make it my mission to wield my mighty delete button mercilessly.

Think they're given out at 12 in my school...
    My bowels can't take much more of this... ugh...

BTW, enjoy seeing yourselves in the Irish Times, they generally print a few bits from boards.

G'luck ag'in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Does anyone know if you get everything right in a subject(something like that) do you find out tomorrow or do they send you a letter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ImRebecca

paddyzk wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you get everything right in a subject(something like that) do you find out tomorrow or do they send you a letter ?
    I thought they wouldn't tell you anything like that :S it must be extremely rare though

• Advertisement

ImRebecca wrote: »
    I thought they wouldn't tell you anything like that :S it must be extremely rare though

Ah I'd say there'd be a few each year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

Did u get 100% in CSPE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

We are receiving ours at 2 and have to wait until school is over to go home.

Oh like the person who gets highest in [Subject] gets recognition from [Organisation promoting that subject]? I've heard of that all right.

TadhgSk wrote: »
    We are receiving ours at 2 and have to wait until school is over to go home.
    Sickner we get ours at 12:45 and finish at 1 :P

• Advertisement

We get ours at 11 and get to go home straight after :D

Did anyone else do an Irish oral? My Irish teacher is gonna give us the results in a separate envelope ;)

Did anyone else do an Irish oral? My Irish teacher is gonna give us the results in a separate envelope ;)

What was it like ?

What was it like ?
    I don't really remember it much to be honest. I think it went ok though - ill see tomorrow :P

I don't really remember it much to be honest. I think it went ok though - ill see tomorrow :P

Good practice for the real one I suppose.I'm not nervous at now,like I have bipolar or something.

Good practice for the real one I suppose.I'm not nervous at now,like I have bipolar or something.
    I'm the complete opposite, I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight!

Be grand :D how do you think you did ?

Be grand :D how do you think you did ?
    I'm hoping for mostly As, I did alright in the mocks so hopefully everything works out :) What about you?

I'm hoping for mostly As, I did alright in the mocks so hopefully everything works out :) What about you?

Mostly A's,B in maybe english and history,mocks were so bad for me :L felt like an idiot but it was a good motivator to work harder :D

Mostly A's,B in maybe english and history,mocks were so bad for me :L felt like an idiot but it was a good motivator to work harder :D
    Well good luck tomorrow I hope your happy with what you get and have a great day :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

I get mine at 9:30 :O And then home for a day on the internet and eating :rolleyes:

Sentid wrote: »
    I get mine at 9:30 :O And then home for a day on the internet and eating :rolleyes:

Blergh. We have to stay in school all day. Which will be upsetting for some I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Hears6

Good luck to ye all, remember its not as imprortant as the real thing.

Sentid wrote: »

634798639221257881.jpg

Hears6 wrote: »
    Good luck to ye all, remember its not as imprortant as the real thing.

? AGGGHHHH!!! Are you sayin' this was just a mock of a mock of a mock of the real Junior Cert?

Noooooooooo!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just on the CSPE thing, only about 25% get As. It's not the gimme subject so many think it is.

I completely forgot about CSPE oh god.

I completely forgot about CSPE oh god.

I stayed till the end of that exam and I'm dangerously cocky about it, which means I'll probably not do well. /premptively and stupidly has booked ticket in the 25%

I stayed till the end of that exam and I'm dangerously cocky about it, which means I'll probably not do well. /premptively and stupidly has booked ticket in the 25%

/I like this whole craic with the forward slash bois

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭0000879k

Just think, what we did in the past 3 years is about to be summed up on a sheet of paper.

Crap.

Advertisement