Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finger Icon on mouseover of header categories

Options
  • 07-09-2012 1:29pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok this is me being slightly pedantic and it's not really a bug as such, but ...

If you hover over the header menu categories at the top of the page the icon changes to a pointy finger thingy. I feel that I should be able to then click the header and navigate to that header category page, instead nothing happens!

I do see that it doesn't underline the text because it's not a link but the mouse icon has changed indicating that it can be clicked.

Am I being too fussy? :/

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

They'll love you over in site development if you report this. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Not entirely Steve, not entirely :p

Moved to site dev.

We'll see about retaining the default pointer icon on hovering the root of the menu - if you want to navigate to a category click the name of the category that's in big text on the dropdown that appears when you hover :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement