Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premises Needed

Options
  • 07-09-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi Guys,

Myself and my business partner have set up a business and we're looking for a small office space to make a couple of telesales calls. We are primarily out on the road but would need a place around the M50. Can you let me know if you have a space that might suit. We were also looking at offering our Web design, Online Marketing Service in return for this office space, where we will work on your SEO, PPC Campaigns and design updates on a monthly basis. Usual cost ranging from €500-€1000.

If you are interested, please get in touch.

Thanks,
    S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Why do you need office space if you arent there most of the time?

For example you could get a virtual office in citywest for about €250 a quarter, get a voip line from blueface for €35 a month including calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭capefear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

If you are out on the road a lot and only need the office to make a few calls then it sounds like you could be spending money you don't need to. Why not make the calls from home before hitting the road ?

Alternative is renting a hot desk in one of the many incubators around Dublin. Some places let you rent them by the day and some by the morning or afternoon. THey are shared spaces so make sure to ask if they allow telesales to occur as it might disturb other occupants. There is an incubator out near (1 mile away) from the M50 called the LINC which is in Blanch IDA park. As far as I know you can get a private office there for €500 a month, hot desks are probably about 50-60% of that.

Advertisement