Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Account Not Set Up

Options
  • 07-09-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My letting agent emailed Electric Ireland to change the electricity and gas accounts into my name. The electricity was switched over fine but then we were told that someone was going to contact me directly about setting up a direct debit for gas.

On 8th June 2012 I received an email saying that my account would be set up as soon as I emailed my banking details. I did this on the 13th June. Last month I received a letter stating that there was no account registered to my address and if it wasn't registered I would be cut off.

Could someone please advise me on what to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Attol,

If you send me the following details via PM I can investigate this for you:
    • Your full name and address
    • Your contact number/date of birth, and electricity account number
    We have priceplans specifically tailored for dual-fuel (electricity and gas) customers; to browse the available options, click here.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement