Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Builder Wanted

Options
  • 07-09-2012 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The Musical Youth Foundation children's charity is looking for a volunteer web builder to help update our current website. The suitable candidate will be proficient in wordpress, have excellent web building skills and be willing to donate a small amount of their time to helping us make some key changes to our site which will make a big difference to the work we do and the people we help!

The Musical Youth Foundation is a registered charity working to provide every child on the island of Ireland with access to a musical education.

Check out our current website at www.myf.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

The Musical Youth Foundation children's charity is looking for a volunteer web builder to help update our current website. The suitable candidate will be proficient in wordpress, have excellent web building skills and be willing to donate a small amount of their time to helping us make some key changes to our site which will make a big difference to the work we do and the people we help!

The Musical Youth Foundation is a registered charity working to provide every child on the island of Ireland with access to a musical education.

I can help if you still need it. I can PM you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

tonkpills wrote: »

I can help if you still need it. I can PM you my number.

Are you still looking for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭IrishExpat

tonkpills wrote: »
    Are you still looking for someone?

Seconded. Feel free to PM me if you need a designer or help getting the word out.

Advertisement