Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Free Phone Providers?

Options
  • 07-09-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi guys,

I'm currently traveling and have to make use of slow internet and can't search the site well so I'm sorry if this gets asked a lot.

I'm a pay as you go customer with three. I love their plan and would like to stay on it if possible. Downside is my samsung galaxy mini died at the start of the summer and needs replacing when I get home. I have looked at three's store online and my only options are to buy the same phone again (Not too appealing as it's not a great phone) or pay loads for a replacement smart phone by virtue of being on pre-pay.

As a result I was wondering if there's an online retailer from which I can get a sim-free phone and use on three. Does such a site exist or should I look at changing provider? My numbers locked to three as I only recently moved over and I'd rather keep it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement