Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have an idea to make a few bob.....

Options
  • 07-09-2012 3:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34

I'm looking for someone that would be interested in sending out an email I've constructed and for every one that responds I'll pay 40 quid!

Worth a shot?

If you think so let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

I'm looking for someone that would be interested in sending out an email I've constructed and for every one that responds I'll pay 40 quid!

Worth a shot?

If you think so let me know

You're hardly related to the Crown Prince of Kerplakistan, who has access to $200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. But you have no way of getting it out of the country?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34 solutionsolver

I suppose when you have plenty of money you can afford to be witty so a few people will laugh.....but maybe someone might see through a post and be open minded, somoene who is fed up getting no response to applications for jobs and is stuck in a rut because of the clowns that run this country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

I suppose when you have plenty of money you can afford to be witty so a few people will laugh.....but maybe someone might see through a post and be open minded, somoene who is fed up getting no response to applications for jobs and is stuck in a rut because of the clowns that run this country

My apologies of I've offended you. It was an attempt at humour. And tbh, I'd be fairly sure some other people who look at it will possibly think the same thing. Although they may not post about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,940 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Not really W&J material. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement