Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternative tops for nights out.

• 07-09-2012 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi all, im 30 and around a size 10 and my arms are not too bad, for a night out i usually wear a dressy top with spagetti straps under a cardigan, i havent the confidence mostly or the inclination to be bothered with fake tan all the time so i was wondering if anyone has any idea's of tops i could wear for going out with 3/4 length sleves etc that are still young and trendy and makes me look young. has anyone seen any around town etc..
    I can wear them with a jeans or black trousers, also starting to think about getting leggings and longer tops as something new and different, are they still fashionable enough and what length boot would look well with them.

Thanks to everyone in advance : )

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

gold sparkly 3/4 length tops are great,ive seen a few around the shops but the winter stock is coming in this month so the 3/4 lengths wont be around forever,did you try debenhams they always have a good selection..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Check Mango website, judging by their app, there is a whole pile of them.

Advertisement