Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Sports Hall in Dublin to rent

Options
  • 07-09-2012 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am organizing an event that requires a large sports hall to accommodate between 200 to 300 for workshops in 2013. I am having difficulty in identifying a suitable sports hall or other venue through the usual channels (internet, phone book and asking individuals involved in sports).

If anyone has ideas on a venue, or suggestions on where to look, I would be very grateful. The sports hall, or venue will need to be large enough for 300 people, high ceilings, available to rent and located in or around the center of Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

nineball wrote: »
    I am organizing an event that requires a large sports hall to accommodate between 200 to 300 for workshops in 2013. I am having difficulty in identifying a suitable sports hall or other venue through the usual channels (internet, phone book and asking individuals involved in sports).

If anyone has ideas on a venue, or suggestions on where to look, I would be very grateful. The sports hall, or venue will need to be large enough for 300 people, high ceilings, available to rent and located in or around the center of Dublin.

I know, the community centre in Donneycarney has a decent enough sports hall. They also have catering facilities, just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

school halls ...

Advertisement