Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Waterford to UL??

Options
  • 07-09-2012 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is any bus service from Waterford to UL?
    I can see that theres a number 55 that goes into Limerick city but is there a direct bus going to UL on Sunday and back on Friday does anyone know??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,597 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Jubo wrote: »
    I can see that theres a number 55 that goes into Limerick city but is there a direct bus going to UL on Sunday and back on Friday does anyone know??
    On Sunday evenings the bus goes up by UL before going into the city

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

The 55 bus goes to UL and around the area before it goes to the city and if you get times from the SU the bus leaves at the east gate carpark twice on fridays

There is also another bus that goes around waterford to limerick..Pilltown coaches do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Leaves Waterford at 6.30 on Sunday evening and goes direct to ul. On Friday its 4.15 and 5pm but usually if im finished earlier I just go into the station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Hi,

I leave for UL every Sunday evening, and return every Friday. I charge 15euro for the return trip, it's more comfortable than the bus, quicker, more direct and flexible with departure times.

I leave from the Train station or Bus station on the Quay whichever is handier.

Anyone interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Tio07

Hi Jubo,

I just started in UL and travel from through Waterford to UL/ Brookfield Hall on Sundays and back on Fridays. I can be fexible about times. If you want to chat about it pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Username99

Tio07 wrote: »
    Hi Jubo,

I just started in UL and travel from through Waterford to UL/ Brookfield Hall on Sundays and back on Fridays. I can be fexible about times. If you want to chat about it pm me.

I drive a Bugatti Veron though :D

Advertisement