Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom woes

Options
  • 07-09-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

i went to eircom last april, one of the biggist mistakes of my life, whent i first went to them i was without service for ten days, within a short time it broke doen again, last month it went again, yesterday the eircom repair crew were at the end of our road, as next door was in trouble, theirs was repaired, now i am without service,, but the broadband works no fone or tv, as the house has a person who will never be without acute pain for the rest of their lives, who likes their telly. aslo who cannot go out, this leaves a big void in their lives, is it possible to leave eircom, their service is non exisent,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

old boy wrote: »
    i went to eircom last april, one of the biggist mistakes of my life, whent i first went to them i was without service for ten days, within a short time it broke doen again, last month it went again, yesterday the eircom repair crew were at the end of our road, as next door was in trouble, theirs was repaired, now i am without service,, but the broadband works no fone or tv, as the house has a person who will never be without acute pain for the rest of their lives, who likes their telly. aslo who cannot go out, this leaves a big void in their lives, is it possible to leave eircom, their service is non exisent,

Hi old boy,

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with the line. One thing I can say though, if the broadband is working then the line itself is still functional. The eircom technicians wouldn't have any reason to go near the TV service so I'm not sure this may be the issue. If you find the phone is still out of service you can log a fault up to 8pm this evening or up to 6pm tomorrow by calling 1901 (freephone, even from a mobile). If you would rather not call, you can log the fault online using this form. Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it but they will escalate to engineers if required.

Regards

James

Advertisement