Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat exams 2012

Options
  • 07-09-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,

I'm a first year student in UL and repeated two modules ...I rang the student administration today and asked when the results of this years repeats are out.I was informed that they will be out this Monday the 10th the same day college starts ! so then I asked if you failed a module in the repeats when does the letter come informing you so and I was told it also comes on the 10th :( So just wondering if any of you who have already sat the repeats can let me know if you have already received a letter saying you failed the repeat? or is it actually true that the letter comes on Monday the same day college starts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's the 10th. Which is a pain in the nutsack when one of the modules you were repeating doesn't exist anymore, so if you fail the repeat there there's a metric f*ck-tonne of red tape to get through in a very short space of time.

Advertisement