Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Permanent TSB offline

• 07-09-2012 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Internet and phone services both currently down at PTSB. Should I be worried?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

mbur wrote: »

Yes - its all your fault.
    The feds are coming for you.

RUN! RUN NOW!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

I just logged in fine - there is an extra 10,0000 euro in my account though. Should be enough to get through the weekend in Greece.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

panic over.. got thru on the phone..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

panic over.. go thru on the phone..

Jesus christ man!! Don't scare people like that! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

i wouldnt be betting on any of their offices being permanent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Go away ulster bank. person.

Larianne wrote: »
    Jesus christ man!! Don't scare people like that! :mad:
    I wouldn't normally press the panic button so soon but I though it strange that the internet service was directing me to a phone service that was also 'unavailable'

ps The internet service is back as well now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

Pity they're not permanently offshore. Relentless, unsympathetic robbing lying b*stards.

Me?...... Bitter?.......:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ps The internet service is back as well now.

Thank god. I'll be able to sleep tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

up and running again

• Advertisement

jessiejam wrote: »
    Pity they're not permanently offshore. Relentless, unsympathetic robbing lying b*stards.

Me?...... Bitter?.......:mad:
    You are holding back something? It may help to share...:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭apache

i checked my account online this morning. it was fine. from time to time glitches make them go down. no need to panic or start a thread :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 778 ✭✭✭jessiejam

You are holding back something? It may help to share...:)

As above...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Good god man...

I almost had heart failure..

apache wrote: »
    i checked my account online this morning. it was fine. from time to time glitches make them go down. no need to panic or start a thread :D
    Glitches?? In a banking system? God I hope not. What is more likely is that PTSB have to bring the system down every so often to do housekeeping/upgrades/whatever. They don't say much about it because the service is called open24 when It should really be called open23.50 :)

If indeed it was a planned outage they would have saved their phone customers like me a lot of stress by specifying a time to 'try later'. It may not seem much but it would go a long way in preserving the illusion that they are in control. The web page thing could have been greatly improved with a message 'servers will be back on line in xxx seconds'.

Jesus OP
    I just lodged half my holiday money into my account because I didn't want to have all that cash on me. You frightened the feckin bejaysus out of me :mad:

but it was all ok in the end!

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement