Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Fighting Game @ Eirtakon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Basically yes, unless you're looking for the comedy factor of the button switching, or have 6 button pads available.

MK was a mess on the Megadrive (that's right, I said it!!) because I this too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Looks like I'll have access to a SNES, possibly 2 and also a copy of SF2 Hyperfighting/Turbo game thing so that looks promising.

I'll post up a thread in a month or so when all the tournaments are confirmed :) Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

*cough cough* Get MKII or KI too *cough cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Konata wrote: »
    Can't rely on an internet connection unfortunately.

As Orim pointed out, I'm looking for a game on a retro console rather than one available on a modern console/XBL/PSN.

And to that I say:

Soul Blade (PS1)

I can provide a copy.

Off-topic, is Soulcalibur V on the agenda? I'm sure there'll be enough players on the day to justify it.

• Advertisement

Off-topic, is Soulcalibur V on the agenda? I'm sure there'll be enough players on the day to justify it.

No. Unfortunately I have only so much time (and set ups!) in the day to run tournaments and we have to cater to as many different tastes as possible. There's already 3 fighting games (4 if you count Naruto) being run so I can't justify any more!

Which three? And did you settle on a retro game?

Which three? And did you settle on a retro game?

All the info is in this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056763553 :)

Advertisement