Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have a very nice lady friend visiting.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I'd say they're watching The Late Late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Anyone taking bets on the outcome of this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Checking in, all is well, she dug the ribbon, it was funny, eating iced cream. I must go, now, my planet needs me. Until I pee again.

AWH! it's like a real romcom :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Gongoozler wrote: »
    AWH! it's like a real romcom :D

And still a better love story than Twilight.......

I haven't even seen Twilight and I agree it's a better love story than it.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭CatEyed92

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭kub

Checking in, all is well, she dug the ribbon, it was funny, eating iced cream. I must go, now, my planet needs me. Until I pee again.

While you are out in the 'jax', how do you know what she is doing, for all you know she might be on here via her iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Tope

At this moment she's probably sitting there thinking:
    “Should I tell him it's called 'ice cream', not 'iced cream'? Or would that be Grammar Nazi behaviour? But surely he can see that it says 'ice cream' on the tub, not 'iced cream'? It's not a big deal, I've just never heard anyone call it 'iced cream' before. I don't think I can be anything more than just friends with a man who calls ice cream 'iced cream'. Maybe I should tell him...”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Iced cream? And that is. exactly.....? For god sake man, ride her sideways, she didn't come all that way for oddball dessert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

whisper " rub my balls " but pretend you never said a thing ............... and see what reaction you get - ya never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Get off the fcuking internet, for a start.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Joe you must have some bladder! It's been two hours ffs, make good with the goods man

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

She will be here in a couple of hours, I have time to be prepared. So far, I have:

Cans
    Iced cream

I can't help but feel I'm missing something.
    pray she doesnt read boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Don't mention your hentai collection. Apparently girls don't like that. Apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

I have a lady friend visiting, not just a friend, or a friend who happens to be a girl, there is an emphasis on the lady.

OP wants to get into her knickers, good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

lady 'friends' dont visit on a sat evening/night.

I'd say that 'iced cream' is pure butter at this stage...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Well what happened? Are you playing hide the cocktail sausage or what? Hope you gave her more than just iced cream!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Well what happened? Are you playing hide the cocktail sausage or what? Hope you gave her more than just iced cream!

Bump! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

I can't believe I actually tried to engage in reasonable debate yesterday with someone who eats 'iced-cream'

It all makes sense now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

Leave the front door slightly ajar, scatter rose petals up the stairs to the bedroom then head out to the pub for a few pints, she'll be waiting for ya when you get back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Light Switch

Hmmmm OP cut the body into small pieces and scatter them randomly, I usually don't bag them as if you scatter them in remote areas... Animals will tend to have eaten them before it can be identified as human flesh.

Or alternatively feed them to pigs.

Also use a 4x4 pick-up, possibly with a truck man rear with a washable bed-liner. Power wash that after! I used a Ranger with selectable 4WD last time.

We at boards can provide an alibi for you.
    If you need more advice PM me.

Ps: My advice is not serious, so I'm not responsible for any claims, dead body's etc....

Advertisement