Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminology-Queen's, Belfast.

Options
  • 07-09-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hello! My DREAM course is Criminology. I would really love to attend Queen's University of Belfast! I just started in 6th year for the final year of school but the problem is I missed the open day :/ and I don't know if the grant here in Ireland covers me for Maintenance and course fees and the entrance fee. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marmalady

As far as I know there is! I'm doing postgrad in Ulster Uni and I'm entitled to a grant so you should be as well so long as your are with all the means testing and stuff. I'm moving up soon, living close to Queens.. It's so beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Classof2013

Thank you so much! That's greatly appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The grant is the same as if you were studying in Limerick, Cork etc. so if you qualify for it you'll get it. I'm not sure regarding the fees at undergraduate level - This link on studentfinance.ie might help.

If you do want to look around and have missed the open day the Department you're applying to can get someone to show you around if you email them directly and let them know you're coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Classof2013

I never knew that thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

You are entitled to a grant if you are in the means test limits. however this grant will not cover your fees. theres a great studentloan system, that can be used for eu students to cover your fees

• Advertisement
Advertisement