Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chapman guitars

• 07-09-2012 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here ever buy one of there guitars

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Never played one, but to be honest the specs don't look great for the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Works out at €560, for a few quid more your into the lower gibson market
    on thomann
    I really don't fancy anything that's been designed by some guy & his mates on youtube

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

His videos can be quite informative but I can't say that I'd ever consider buying one of his guitars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I like the idea of the cheaper ones, and they didn't have much competition at that price point. They all seem to have mega frets on them and dark sounding. Quite a modern sound I would say. These new ones seem to have a lot more competition at the same price point. Though you probably get more for your money with these. Assuming you want that look and sound. Reminds mea bit of the PRS SE I had, which was great but for some reason I prefered the lesser Epi Les Paul, more traditional. Of course these are more expensive. But I think its similar decision.

Advertisement