Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

s&b 3 x 12 x 42

• 07-09-2012 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

taking ownership of a s&b klassik scope monday and looking to swap for something in 50 or 56 mil lens , this would suit a lad looking for a light setup , only looking to swap for a zeiss or s&B or that class of scope

Would also consider selling so open to offers

regards paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭philog

how much are you willing to sell it for...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

philog wrote: »
    how much are you willing to sell it for...

Make me an offer , bear in mind these are 1600 new the worst I can say is no

TriggerPL wrote: »
    Make me an offer , bear in mind these are 1600 new the worst I can say is no

update the scope is a classic magnum scope and has the recticle where the cross hairs get bigger as you zoom in .

excellent scope in low light

TriggerPL wrote: »
    update the scope is a classic magnum scope and has the recticle where the cross hairs get bigger as you zoom in .

excellent scope in low light

bump will swap for something with same mag but bigger lens

or sell for €1000

Advertisement