Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone connected to meteor

Options
  • 07-09-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HELP!!! I am currently connected to meteor as a bill pay customer and I'd like to have my iPhone 4s unblocked as I do a lot of traveling back and forth to London and my bills are coming in quite costly. I have contacted meteor and they have told me that I have to wait until my contract is up before they can request the codes from apple, I don't understand this because I have heard 02 and Vodafone are a lot more flexible with these codes irregardless as to wether you are a pay as you go or bill pay customer

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sandra74

I did and they told me that when my contract is up they will be able to help me which is no good to me because my contract is for 24 months and I'm only 12 months into it. I don't want to leave meteor I just want to be able to use an English sim when I'm in the uk.

Advertisement