Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Salon TV3

Options
  • 07-09-2012 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching this time round? :confused: Or is it only me? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

What?? I thought it wasn't starting until next Monday?!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

angeline wrote: »
    What?? I thought it wasn't starting until next Monday?!!!

2nd episode on now - at least I think it's the 2nd episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭angeline

Just googled it. Turns out it started last Monday. Must catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

No you aren't the only one! I've been watching it. I was going to start a new thread on it as I couldn't find one a few days ago!

Ya it started last Monday. You can watch the episodes you missed on TV3 player to catch up.

Really funny. Lovely shots of the scenery in Clonakilty in the last episode. They seemed to be having great fun and funny to watch. The tasks are good and 'tis a laugh really funny. They did well in the first two tasks wax and nails but the last set they didn't do great with the tanning some did better than others.

Its Galway in the next show after that is Sligo.

They are going around Ireland this year which is probably good helps them bond more!

Let us know what ye think of it so far!?

Its on Monday's and Fridays for an hour at 9pm on TV3!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is on this year?

I only recognised Glenda from Xspose and your man the hot fella from Brookside and Hollyoaks :o

• Advertisement

Phil ya he was in Brookside can't remember him being in Hollyoaks.
    Glenda, Carol, Layla, Nadia (presenter/singer/models)
    Jullian (UTV presenter)
    Nikki Graham (BB)
    Greg Lake (Geordie Shore)

I knew the fellas and most of the girls except Carol/Havana the girl from Cork, Nadia and Layla think they are models/singer, knew of Glenda and Nikki alright.

Last weeks episodes are repeated tonight on 3e at 10pm and 11pm.

What ye think of the antics and tasks so far? Is the final next Friday? Pity it has to end was great fun to watch! Enjoyed it despite the messing lol.

They had great fun in Sligo and Galway! Aw 'Gradia'! :D

They back in Dublin next week. Thought they were to be going to Belfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Really sad this is finishing so soon :(

It's been a great series this year! Hard to call who will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Layla is the best on this hope she wins!

• Advertisement

I like them all they have done very well. Phil has surprised me though he has done very well in the last few tasks! I thought either Julian or Nikki win after the first few tasks but then thinking any of them could win it really.

For me its between Phil, Glenda, Nadia, Layla I think. So any of those four could win but I think it may be Phil or Glenda as they have done well in the majority of the tasks? Nadia and Layla were good too but anything is possible!

Looking forward to the final on Friday, shame its the last episode, really loving it and love watching it, so much fun and a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

I love it, love the tasks. I'd definately go to Phils hair salon if he set one up, love when Nicki sings, only good because she's so bad. Bored of the whole "Gradia" thing, hate that a male and female can't be friends in a show like this without it being made into something more. Leila and Glenda = boring, Julian so funny.

Can't believe it's nearly over, not on for long enough

Advertisement