Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton Suite 8

• 07-09-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

Is anyone using this?

I'm using the 8.1 and I have a lot of problems with it crashing regularly, though most likely it is my laptop so I'm not looking for advice on that, but thought I'd check to see if there were any newer versions of Ableton out there, just in case there were any with improved performance and new features.

Ableton Suite 8 looks to me to be regular 8.1 with a few extra instrument libraries.

http://www.ableton.com/suite-8

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭woodsdenis

Is anyone using this?

I'm using the 8.1 and I have a lot of problems with it crashing regularly, though most likely it is my laptop so I'm not looking for advice on that, but thought I'd check to see if there were any newer versions of Ableton out there, just in case there were any with improved performance and new features.

Ableton Suite 8 looks to me to be regular 8.1 with a few extra instrument libraries.

http://www.ableton.com/suite-8

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks.

You should be on 8.3 xxxx. Yes Suite8 has the extra instruments and samples:D still the same Live program.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Radiosurfer

If you go into the help tab in Ableton you can click check for updates and once you're connected to the internet it will open your browser on the download page for the latest version.
    If you have any questions regarding Ableton feel free to PM me.

Advertisement