Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

inactive a/c

Options
  • 07-09-2012 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

trying to log into my online account, for the 1st time in ages:confused: and after going through the 'forgotten password' link and recieving a new one via e-mail I'm getting the following message:
    Error: Your account is not active or may
    have been disabled

Can I get this sorted on a Saturday I wonder?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Mugser wrote: »
    trying to log into my online account, for the 1st time in ages:confused: and after going through the 'forgotten password' link and recieving a new one via e-mail I'm getting the following message:
    Error: Your account is not active or may
    have been disabled

Can I get this sorted on a Saturday I wonder?

Hi Mugser,

Apologies for the delay, our hours on boards are from 12pm - 5pm, Mon - Fri. We may be around outside of the hours occasionally. To answer the query, this sounds like you may have left eircom and then returned. If this is the case I will need you to PM your email address as the system is looking for the old account number (which has probably changed at this stage). I will then delete the old registration to allow you to sign up with the new account (within 48 hours).

If you haven't left eircom then send me the eircom account number and email address and I can investigate this further for you. Normally a change of account number is the issue but sometimes can be a different error. Send on the relevant info and I'll get it sorted for you.

Thanks

James

Advertisement