Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about barbers..

• 08-09-2012 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I was just wondering, are there any women here who go to a barber to get their hair cut? Or if you're a guy, do you ever see women in your barbers? I want a completely new, short haircut, and I'm very tempted to try the likes of Waldorfs or Knights on The Green, simply because the style I want is less traditionally feminine, and I've found when I go to hair salons they charge you like, double if you're a woman (which really aggravates me for starters) and they always want to cut my hair in a girly version of the style I ask for, if you know what I mean? Plus any time I've been into a barbers they always look so much cooler than salons, and they smell AMAZING.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭ICANN

There was a woman I used to see going into the Turkish Barbers across from where I worked a few years ago regularly. They're not going to turn you down.

Advertisement