Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bizarre fight in Castletroy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Oh Hell Oui!

[QUOTE=Atlantis50

Did I hear correctly that the last words from a woman are 'you decided to take your penis out'?[/QUOTE]

Or was it 'Its time to get your penis out'??? Bizarre indeed.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Nowhere in this city is safe from these stupid idiots! I hate this city at times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

good to see the scum got a bit of a kicking anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Wow, another scobie incident.

I don't want to live on this planet any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

what happened to the poor woof

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

If this was today these ****s were drinking in the park all afternoon, spotted them while walking dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭Chauncey

The really bizarre thing is that the spa with the camera couldn't hold it steady for much more than a second at a time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Bloody scumbags! Anyone know what started it off?

To me it sounds like the skobe took his mickey out and the father (probably) of a child went over (as its a playground) to tell him put it away and things escalated.

Whats the story with the whole xfactor at the start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

ah god! thats the park where I walk my dogs sometimes. That playground is always packed with kids. some people haven't got the brains they were born with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Long gone are the days when areas like Castletroy were safe places.

And we have to pay a household charge to have these people living beside us now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

That camera footage is not the worst quality. Could be good enough for the scum to get caught.

The man that the scumbag was thumping was not a young man, and if the scumbag was exposing himself in front of children he should be charged.

The again with their close to free housing, free legal aid and what not, the scum don't give a damn about anyone else as ling as "their rights" are looked after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

wait, aren't there any cctv cameras around?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

There is along there.if I spot the group again this evening I'll call cops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

better not to confront a situation that could easily spirall out of control if they are taking their mickeys out you know the type they are ,ive seen plenty of them spitting and putting the one hand down the trousers casually walking around even in the city centre,where im mostly at if im in limerick..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

better not to confront a situation that could easily spirall out of control if they are taking their mickeys out you know the type they are ,ive seen plenty of them spitting and putting the one hand down the trousers casually walking around even in the city centre,where im mostly at if im in limerick..

I didnt realise that scum were living out there. That park was one of the few places myself and the gf could go for stroll knowing it was scum free. :(

Or was it 'Its time to get your penis out'???

Oh sweet Jesus if only every street fight would end with that line! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Haven't been out there since we had an incident with some skangers about six months ago. It is a sad state of affairs when you can't bring a child to a park. The scum seem to have all the legal protection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

F**k those little pric*s.. You people need to stop whinging and start standing up for yourselves like the people did in the video. Good on the old guy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Stab*City wrote: »
    F**k those little pric*s.. You people need to stop whinging and start standing up for yourselves like the people did in the video. Good on the old guy.

The irony of somebody whinging about other people whinging. Genius. Encouraging violence isn't looked too kindly upon on this site. Keep that in mind when you're telling people what to do.

Seriously though, Stab*City isn't wrong. There's an unbelievable amount of whinging in Ireland across the board about everything. People are going to have to stop whinging and do something. Fair play to the old guy for standing up to them. Sometimes you need to fight fire with fire...

• Advertisement

The irony of somebody whinging about other people whinging. Genius.

The irony of a whinger calling me a whinger. Genius:rolleyes:
    Encouraging violence isn't looked too kindly upon on this site.

I didnt encourage any violence i said people should stand up for themselves instead of whinging about scumbags.

Keep that in mind when you're telling people what to do.

Ohhh the irony MR. MODERATOR:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Stab*City wrote: »
    I didnt encourage any violence i said people should stand up for themselves instead of whinging about scumbags.

I think you'd find this forum would soon be quite redundant if people weren't allowed to voice their opinions about these issues.

It's hardly possible for someone living on the opposite side of the city to stand up to scumbags when they're only seeing a video of them several days after the event.

I think you'd find this forum would soon be quite redundant if people weren't allowed to voice their opinions about these issues.

Ya think?
    It's hardly possible for someone living on the opposite side of the city to stand up to scumbags when they're only seeing a video of them several days after the event.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Batman could,
    if he thought he should.

250px-Batman_Lee.png

But if the the streets start to run red,

Best call Joe Dredd.
    :P

dredd-movie.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Cityslicker1

Why is Limerick full of skangers compared to Galway or even Cork..where did they come from?I'm sure Galway & Cork have some but not to the extent of Limerick. And it's these people that have ruined Limerick! Limerick is actually quite nice in parts. Friends of mine from outside Limerick have always said how much they like the Georgian area,the castle and the new riverside developments.
    There is no visible presence of tourists in the city..they are obviously briefed when they arrive to the country to stay clear of Limerick as it is regarded too dodgy because of skangers like those in the video!

The scum are getting away with it, and do what they like, because they know nobody is going to stand up to them. They know they can get away with it, so they push it as far as they want. In general, nobody will stand up to them, as they probably won't mind battering you or your car, or your house, and go to court etc.
    There is a HSE family across the road from the folks house. The road is now mainly full of retired people, or close to retired, or else families with young kids, who don't want the hassle. In general the HSE family, who are scumbags by they way, have kept their noses clean, but have stepped out of line a few times, and nobody did anything, whereas in reality, they need to be pulled from the house by the throat and "bate" around the road, and told if they do it again, things will get worse. That's what NEEDS to be done to these rats every time they step out of line.......Well and good doing it, they call out to your house next week with their mates from town, and it's a never ending cycle of hassle until the worst case scenario happens...........

they are obviously briefed when they arrive to the country to stay clear of Limerick as it is regarded too dodgy because of skangers like those in the video!

Or..

because there is actually nothing to do here. If you dont like rugby/sport or alcohol then better of buying yourself a spray can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Words fail me what a complete scumbag this young fella is, what even makes people turn out this way.

I have to be honest Limerick is a hole of a city full of people like this scum,

I am just back from Belfast and for a place that has a name it is an amazing city with a vibrant town and good people ( yes they have some scum but it is minority , Limerick seems to be majority )

I often bring my young kids to this park and if I saw this scum take out his dick , I can tell you something being 6'2 and 15stone he would have a little more to worry about then he did from the poor old fella

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's a depressing circle of perceived disadvantage, and anti social behavoir all fuelled by massive welfare handouts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's a pitty we don't have a "3 strikes and your out on the street" style policy in this country. Instead we have a welfare state where these leaches of society are "entitled" to be housed so they know if they get turfed out of one house they just end up somewhere else being someone else's problem and the cycle goes on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement