Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passed My Repeat Exams - How to Register?

Options
  • 08-09-2012 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Got the repeat results back today and thankfully I passed the exam I repeated so that's grand. Just wondering how long it takes for the college to send the "invitation to register" email after the repeat results come out?

Any help on the matter would be great.

Thanks,
    Eoin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

I don't think you need to wait for the email - have you tried going online and just registering? BTW, how did you get your results?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Yeah, I've tried going online and registering and it wouldn't let me register. Got my results after getting an email from DIT and then going to the modularisation site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Yeah, I've tried going online and registering and it wouldn't let me register. Got my results after getting an email from DIT and then going to the modularisation site.

maybe you can't register until all exam results are processed. There were some still going on yesterday.

Advertisement