Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland Football Final- Mayo V Donegal (Sunday 23rd Sept)

Options
  • 08-09-2012 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hey all.

Just wondering if anyone fancies some sort of get-together for the All-Ireland Football Final.

I always have the option of heading down to my local to watch it, but would prefer something/somewhere more atmospheric for the big occasion.

Hoping to end a 61 year Sam drought! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

I'll definitely be watching the game somewhere but it would be great to get a group together in somewhere with a bit of a buzz

The big date, in case anyone's forgotten, is Sunday 23 Sept

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woolly_Jumper

I am defo up for something... Come on Mayo!! I might have to work but fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

Grand, I'll return to this thread toward the end of next week to see if there are any more takers and maybe we can arrange something.

Pretty sure I'll have a heart attack on the day. I was a total wreck after the semi-finals ........Come on Mayo!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Eh, know you've probably Mayo on the brain but shouldn't the thread title be 'Mayo V Donegal' (unfortunately :()

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Choccie Lover

God! Can't believe I didn't notice that before :D

Note to mods.... Can you change the title? Not sure how I can do this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 odriano

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Me and my boyfriend and some friends are heading to Jono's in Ealing. I've never been but it's meant to be a 'good craic' Donegal pub! Anyone out west want to join?

I'm a Donegal neutral on Sunday btw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

So if we're going to do this does anyone have any suggestions as to where we congregate? Probably best if it's somewhere central so that everyone can make it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Just so you know if you have sky the match will be on BBC2NI on channel 972.

Advertisement