Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

opinion on this dvr

Options
  • 08-09-2012 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

hi lads just bought a dvr in maplin yesterday with 4 ir cameras but when i was buying i thought it said recording at 25fps at d1 but it is actually 6fps at d1 or 200fps for 8 cameras at cif ,but it wasnt too clear on the box and i didnt question it ,i know 25fps in d1 is not really needed but the kit cost me €370 and i saw this dvr today http://www.cctvireland.ie/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_20&products_id=227 and it says from what i gather it will record at 25fps at d1 on all channels ,now if this was the case i would return this kit to maplin and buy just the dvr because the cameras are useless anyway only 420tvlines so i would have to buy cameras of maybe 600 tvlines for a bit more clarity.can anyone confirm this price for a dvr that will record in d1 on all channells ,i am searching the net and it seems very cheap thanks lads

Advertisement